Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.
Team Biohazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Temores (159)
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_vote_lcapNo more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_voting_barNo more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_vote_rcap 
Sad1st (115)
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_vote_lcapNo more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_voting_barNo more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  I_vote_rcap 
Junq (50)
Webster2 (49)
Lord emo60 (28)
eral9302 (15)
Tiv (10)
HCMacIV (8)
blackblade-nine (8)
Rainboy (6)

Latest topics
» hey everyone this is nunchuck!!
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am by Teraunce

» Gz xxpkerxx1
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 am by Teraunce

» Recruitment
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am by Teraunce

» So we're adjusting
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 am by Teraunce

» Goodbye to everybody
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» Have trouble viewing pictures click here!
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm by HCMacIV

» Done with xlite..
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 pm by Tiv

» Evo-cuation Progress
No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 am by nunchuck201

No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.

5 posters

Go down

No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  Empty No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.

Post by Junq Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm

I will be removing all posts from our forum featuring anything of OPVM, It it time to start fresh and stop worrying about the past, any member seen talking about opvm will be temporarily banned from the forum (3 days) or staff will be demoted and temporarily banned.
Junq
Junq
Owner

Posts Posts : 50
BioCredits BioCredits : 21585
Likes Likes : 4

https://teambiohazard.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  Empty Re: No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.

Post by Sad1st Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Honestly, it's time to put this shit behind us.
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Posts Posts : 115
BioCredits BioCredits : 21679
Likes Likes : 3

Back to top Go down

No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.  Empty Re: No more mention of OPVM or any of its affiliates.

Post by Temores Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm

You just talked about those people that i dont know of, BAN
Temores
Temores
Developer

Posts Posts : 159
BioCredits BioCredits : 21754
Likes Likes : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by eral9302 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm

so i cannot talk about myself as i am in both clans? Razz but yeah it is time to move on Smile

eral9302

Posts Posts : 15
BioCredits BioCredits : 21522
Likes Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Junq Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Shut up Eral, you know what we mean you fool! <3
Junq
Junq
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Webster2 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 am

*edits all of tem's post to say OPVM* but truly we should look at what's ahead of us not whats behind us.

Webster2
Developer

Posts Posts : 49
BioCredits BioCredits : 21605
Likes Likes : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Temores Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 am

i love opvm

~obviously not web
Temores
Temores
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by eral9302 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:09 pm

yeah i know what u mean and i totally agree as this have went on to long and it is starting to look like a girl fight Razz

eral9302

Posts Posts : 15
BioCredits BioCredits : 21522
Likes Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Junq Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Well - we'll do some events in the next couple of days on xlite!
Junq
Junq
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Temores Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 pm

I love opvm

~Obviously not web
Temores
Temores
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Junq Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Its pretty fucking hard..
Junq
Junq
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum