Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.
Team Biohazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Temores (159)
Staff Responsibilities I_vote_lcapStaff Responsibilities I_voting_barStaff Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
Sad1st (115)
Staff Responsibilities I_vote_lcapStaff Responsibilities I_voting_barStaff Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
Junq (50)
Webster2 (49)
Lord emo60 (28)
eral9302 (15)
Tiv (10)
HCMacIV (8)
blackblade-nine (8)
Rainboy (6)

Latest topics
» hey everyone this is nunchuck!!
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am by Teraunce

» Gz xxpkerxx1
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 am by Teraunce

» Recruitment
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am by Teraunce

» So we're adjusting
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 am by Teraunce

» Goodbye to everybody
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» Have trouble viewing pictures click here!
Staff Responsibilities EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***
Staff Responsibilities EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm by HCMacIV

» Done with xlite..
Staff Responsibilities EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 pm by Tiv

» Evo-cuation Progress
Staff Responsibilities EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 am by nunchuck201

Staff Responsibilities

Go down

Staff Responsibilities Empty Staff Responsibilities

Post by Sad1st Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Development Team: Develop the forums, and make sure that things are working smoothly. Judge high level appeals if needed, supervise other staff doing their jobs both ingame and on the forums. Also promote/demote people.

Advisors: Advise the development team and help make things move smoothly. Also judges high level appeals that admins are unsure about. May also perform moderation tasks where needed. Supervises Admins and moderators.

Administrators: Deals with appeals, big and small. If admins are unsure about an appeal, they should ask an advisor or Developer to handle it. Also has the normal responsibilities of a moderator.

Moderators: Makes sure members follow the rules. May ban or punish members. Makes sure topics are posted in the correct forums.

Ingame and Forums Support: Helps new players to the clan. Each ingame and forums support may be paired with a new clan member for up to a week, helping and guiding them.
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Posts Posts : 115
BioCredits BioCredits : 21574
Likes Likes : 3

Back to top Go down