Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team Biohazard
Hello there, please register on our forums or login.
Team Biohazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Temores (159)
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_vote_lcapWW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_voting_barWW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_vote_rcap 
Sad1st (115)
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_vote_lcapWW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_voting_barWW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** I_vote_rcap 
Junq (50)
Webster2 (49)
Lord emo60 (28)
eral9302 (15)
Tiv (10)
HCMacIV (8)
blackblade-nine (8)
Rainboy (6)

Latest topics
» hey everyone this is nunchuck!!
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am by Teraunce

» Gz xxpkerxx1
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 am by Teraunce

» Recruitment
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am by Teraunce

» So we're adjusting
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 am by Teraunce

» Goodbye to everybody
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» Have trouble viewing pictures click here!
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am by Teraunce

» WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm by HCMacIV

» Done with xlite..
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:35 pm by Tiv

» Evo-cuation Progress
WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 am by nunchuck201

WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***

+7
Webster2
Elric58
A236tdboy
Rainboy
cml
blackblade-nine
Sad1st
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** Empty WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***

Post by Sad1st Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:30 am

WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** Zukw

"We make a good team, me and you, we do,
You can scratch my back,
And I'll scratch my back too

And everyone is welcome at the party, yeah,
People, more is more,
Are we all but poor?"

-Ben Folds, Heist

*******July 31st, 2012*******

POV: CML

CML awoke in a dark, strange place. He lashed out with his claws to deliver the killing blow against MMage. But..MMage was gone. And CML had no claws. Just a hand. He was on a container of some sort, in the supine position. But why did he teleport to this strange place in the middle of his fight with MMage? CML shook his head a little, and the memories came flooding back.

He was at Evo's giant Werewolf Experimentation Testing and Axon Stimulation Center (WETSAC), and must have been in a simulation. CML made a mental note to remind Rainboy to fix the re-entry process- it apparently afflicted the user with extremely temporary memory loss.

CML climbed out of the simulator and saw that MMage was still unconscious in the adjacent unit. The others were gone, having been killed earlier in the game.

A light flashed from the nearby control room. CML crept towards it, and saw Rainboy chuckling and sitting at a giant screen showing an injured MMage in the simulator, still frantically trying to revive his Dimitti cohorts. Even though Rain's back was to him, CML could see the frazzled hair and fatigued slump of Rain's shoulders. Cml almost felt sorry for him. but then he remembered the huge twisted game he'd just been through and decided he didn't feel all that much sympathy.

CML also noticed a 128GB flash drive lying on the desk. It was labeled "Portable Operative Wolf Examination and Research Nexus." CML hesitated for a moment, slipped the flash drive into his pocket, and crept out of the room.

When CML went back into the simulation pod room, he found MMAge convulsing violently. CML immediately recognized the signs of a seizure caused by prolonged simulator use, and hit the "Emergency Diconnect" button on the side of MMage's pod. The pod cracked open with a hiss as Rainboy stepped into the Simulation Pod Room. MMage still had a bewildered look on his face as CML and Rainboy helped him out of the pod. “That’s what you get for cheating,” Rainboy said.

“But I still won, right?” MMage gasped, “I still killed him before I died!”

"No," Rainboy said. "You have to survive until the end of the simulation in order to win."

"Well congratz, CML. Good game." MMage extended a hand to CML.

CML took MMage's hand. "Yes, MMage. You played very well. I daresay you won our little battle in the admin room."

-------

Alone in his private quarters, CML took out the flash drive. "But I won the war," CML chuckled.

The next day, the flash drive was back on the desk in the admin room.

*******September 1st, 2012*******

POV: Rainboy

"Oof" said Blackblade9, flopping down on Rainboy's sofa. "Moving is exhausting. It seems like I've lugged a million boxes of equipment and I've hardly made a dent in the work that needs to be done! Why did Evo's WETSAC funding have to go and get cut?"

"I know what you mean, man," Rainboy replied. "But you have to admit, Team Biohazard's testing facilities aren't bad."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice here. HATER really struck it rich with the graphics business. But still, I have to get used to all the new systems, and there's still loads and loads of things to get unpacked and set up in the new BioWolf sim room."

Rainboy chuckled inwardly. Blade could be so conventional sometimes.

"Well," Rainboy said, "I think I can help you with one of those problems. As you've been lazing around on my sofa, JWolf has already set up half the remaining equipment. He should be done in, oh, five minutes or so."

"Really? That's awesome!" said Blade. "I can't believe I never tho-"

"YO YO YO!" HATER's neurotic voice blasted through the PA system and drowned out Blade's voice. "Aight, guys, we've got a few things to dicsuss. Number one: WHY IS THERE A BOT IN MY ADMIN ROOM?! I'm checking through the files right here, and it isn't registered on ANY of them. Tell me, why the #$&#$- OUCH!"

Rainboy suppressed a giggle as JWolf's electroshock language filter kicked in.

"GET THIS #@%#ING (OW!) BOT AWAY FROM ME. IT'S $%$#@-ING (AIEE!) PSYCHOTIC!"

Rainboy heard a door slam in the the distance.

"Okay guys. Now that..that..that...damned THING is away from me, here's the other thing: I want ALL testing personnel to the BWARG (Bio-Wolf Axiom and Research Gaming) Simulation Pod Laboratory. For you illiterates, that means it's the big room lab where we develop $#!% for werewolf."

Rainboy sighed as he followed Blade out the door to the Lab.

-------

The BWARG lab was a madhouse. Most of the testers were there when Rain arrived. JWolf was speeding around on his little wheels saying "JWolf responds in kind" whenever anyone said "wolf," which happened often.

"Okay, people, ORDER! ORDER!" HATER shouted. The room quieted down a bit.

"Okay," HATER continued. "So CML and I have developed a new prototype simluator." HATER pulled several helmet-like objects out of a large carton and passed them out to each tester. "Please put them on; CML has developed software that determines the size and shape of your head and positions the helmet accordingly."

Rainboy did so, along with the others in the room. Rainboy noticed CML and HATER hadn't put theirs on yet.

"Also, I've revamped all the graphics, sounds and textures in the simulation. They will look AMAZING when we start the next werewolf game soon." HATER moved on to describing the helmet's data-transfer protocol: "This little beauty attaches to the head and inserts nanofiber cables through the ear canal. It then sends hypersonic waves through to the optic nerve and the different lobes of the brain, stimulating the neurons much like a normal mechanical simulator pod."

This sounded very familiar to Rain, and for good reason: He had developed software that could do this.

"HATER, I programmed software just like th-" Rainboy started to say.

HATER simply pushed a button and all the helmets locked with a loud click.

"HATER, I can't get my helmet off! What are you doing?" asked Blade.

"And luckily for you, this helmet is powered by POWER-N software, furnished gratis by Rainboy's carelessness."

"HATER, how did you get that software! Don't do this! This hasn't been tested yet!" Rainboy tried to reason with HATER.

"It hasn't been tested...yet." replied HATER.

Rain could almost feel the nanofiber tubes creeping down his ear canal and sighed. It was like MMage and Half-Wolf all over again.

The last thing Rainboy remembered as slipped into the simulation was that it would be worse than MMage and Half-Wolf. Because HATER and CML would never let themselves be outdone by MMage.

[b]R0 START DATE: Monday, September 10.

[/u]
Cml and I (of course) are hosting this game.

1. Blackblade9
2. Rainboy
3. A236tdboy
4. Elric58
5. HCMacIV
6. JSN
7. Cerdric
8. nunchuck201

I doubt we'll have more than 20 players so yeah... but if we do, we'll add em in Razz

Last edited by Sad1st on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Posts Posts : 115
BioCredits BioCredits : 21619
Likes Likes : 3

Back to top Go down

WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** Empty Re: WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***

Post by blackblade-nine Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in
blackblade-nine
blackblade-nine
Pizza Hog
Pizza Hog

Posts Posts : 8
BioCredits BioCredits : 21368
Likes Likes : 1

Back to top Go down

WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN*** Empty Re: WW VII - Dream or Nightmare? ***SIGNUPS OPEN***

Post by cml Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 pm

/i...wait.
wrong one...

I AM NOT PLAYING THIS ONE

cml

Posts Posts : 4
BioCredits BioCredits : 21345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 pm

cml wrote:/i...wait.
wrong one...

I AM NOT PLAYING THIS ONE

LOL
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:11 pm

*Rainboy fearfully throws his name into the hat.

Rainboy

Posts Posts : 6
BioCredits BioCredits : 21428
Likes Likes : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by A236tdboy Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Ill take my spot at #3 again.
Should prove to be fun Very Happy
A236tdboy
A236tdboy

Posts Posts : 1
BioCredits BioCredits : 21354
Likes Likes : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:49 pm

^added Smile
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric58 Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Why the hell not! Count me in.
Elric58
Elric58

Posts Posts : 2
BioCredits BioCredits : 21337

Back to top Go down

Post by Webster2 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Sad, Can you pm me about what this is about? I'm dying to know Razz

Webster2
Developer

Posts Posts : 49
BioCredits BioCredits : 21545

Back to top Go down

Post by HCMacIV Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 am

I'm in.

I wouldn't mind hosting the next one if a more experienced host wouldn't mind helping me Smile

P.S. Nice Game Pic Smile

HCMacIV

BioCredits BioCredits : 21356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Story's up!

@hcmac:

All right, sounds like fun! Very Happy I might offer to host with you if this game turns out all right.

P.S. Thanks Smile
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Sad1st wrote:@hcmac:

All right, sounds like fun! Very Happy I might offer to host with you if this game turns out all right.

Heaven help us all.

Rainboy

Back to top Go down

Post by blackblade-nine Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 am

Well I dare say (though you can never quite be sure) that with the reveal of our Spartan and everything else that I can't actually talk about, my game should be over soon, so you better start workin on that date Hater Razz
blackblade-nine
blackblade-nine
Pizza Hog
Pizza Hog

BioCredits BioCredits : 21368

Back to top Go down

Post by HCMacIV Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Rainboy wrote:
Sad1st wrote:@hcmac:

Heaven help us all.

Thanks... XD

HCMacIV

Back to top Go down

Post by JSN Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 am

I'll join

JSN

Posts Posts : 3
BioCredits BioCredits : 21344

Back to top Go down

Post by JSN Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 am

I'll join

JSN

Posts Posts : 3
BioCredits BioCredits : 21344

Back to top Go down

Post by nunchuck201 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 am

what is this?

nunchuck201

BioCredits BioCredits : 21318

Back to top Go down

Post by Heavylobster Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 am

I am in.

Heavylobster

Posts Posts : 1
BioCredits BioCredits : 21311

Back to top Go down

Post by HCMacIV Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:17 pm

nunchuck201 wrote:what is this?
Go here and everything in the red background explains the basics of the game.

Hater, you now the game would start on a Saturday?

HCMacIV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 pm

HCMacIV wrote:
nunchuck201 wrote:what is this?
Go here and everything in the red background explains the basics of the game.

Hater, you now the game would start on a Saturday?

WHUPS. Though yesterday was thrusday. PHAIL.
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by cml Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Monday the 10th then

cml

Posts Posts : 4
BioCredits BioCredits : 21345

Back to top Go down

Post by nunchuck201 Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Wow sounds like a great game, can i play too?

nunchuck201

BioCredits BioCredits : 21318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

nunchuck201 wrote:Wow sounds like a great game, can i play too?

Sure, why not? I'll add you to the list Smile
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Sad1st wrote:

And thus the innocent lamb is led to the slaughter.

Rainboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sad1st Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Rainboy wrote:
Sad1st wrote:

And thus the innocent lamb is led to the slaughter.

Lol rainboy, don't be silly XD

(Rain does this to every player that's new to WW; dont worry lol. He seems to think it's funny so we humour him.)
Sad1st
Sad1st
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum